GALLERY & ORDERING INFO
Hi there! Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to photograph your beautiful children. It truly is an honor!
Below is all the information you need to know for viewing your child(s) gallery & how to order.
I have also included a video as a walkthrough to show you exactly how to order and hopefully answer questions you may have.
Please look through everything, and if you still have unanswered questions feel free to contact me at any time!
- Click HERE for a full price sheet of collections & a la carte items.
- Very Important: Albums are listed by family & contain child and any siblings/family memebers. If there is more than one child in your album and you decide to order all digital images in the album, you must also add "sibling add-on" to your cart to purchase additional child(ren).
How to Order
- Find your child's album.
- Click on image to view larger & scroll through to see each image (each image is shown in both color and black and white).
- Select image you'd like to purchase and click "BUY".
- Select media you'd like to purchase (print collection, a la carte prints, or digital images) & click "add to cart".
- Complete checkout process. (All sales are final).
- I will place all print orders within 24 hours of gallery closing & will be in contact in 1-2 weeks when images are available for pickup.
- Click on the short video below for a complete walk-through of the ordering process!
- Gallery contains images for all children photographed that date.
- Each child (or family if multiple children) will be in their own album.
- Albums will be listed alphabetically by last name of parent.
- Please click HERE to view your child's gallery!
- NOTE: This gallery will close May 25th at midnight. Please place all orders prior to this time. I cannot reopen the gallery for print orders after this date (only digital orders).
Again, thank you SO much for allowing me the opportunity to photograph your beautiful children!
If you love your images, please share! With enough interest, I would love to do this again in the fall/winter for back to school! :)
I have created a Facebook group that I will be posting photos & information in on occasion - click HERE to request to join.
Have a wonderful summer!